(1) SEE RESOURCES TAB SMORGASBOARD ESSAY ON THE LAW
(2) NEW REPORT REFER FIELD REPS 2020 TAB
(3) THE WITNESS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT TEACHING ON THE HOLY SPIRIT RESOURCES TAB THEN TEACHING ON THE HOLY SPIRIT TAB
(4) WELCOME TO BORONIA ROTARY
PLEASE REFER TO RESOURCES TAB
TOXIC CHARITY SUMMARY
(5) KEY BIBLE VERSES BY TOPIC SEE RESOURCES TAB SMORGASBOARD
(6) NEXT MISSION TRIP SEE MINISTRY TAB
CAPTURE & RELEASE MINISTRIES INC
“How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, Who bring glad tidings of good things!” Rom 10:14
And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen. Mat 28:18-20
The baptism in the Holy Spirit took place inside "the church" (the Upper Room), but revival took place when they went oustside and spoke to the people.
TEACHERS ARE NEEDED FOR OUR NEXT MISSION TRIP PLEASE APPLY
LOCATIONS: INDIA: IMPHAL MANIPUR NTH EAST INDIA, MUMBAI, AHMED NAGAR, ANDRA PRADESH RWANDA: KIGALI AND RURAL VILLAGES BANGLADESH: KHULNA AND RURAL VILLAGES
BIBLE COLLEGE TEACHING:
1) A bible college isn't currently operating in the Diplomatic Centre. We have had three intakes of students since 2015. Bible Colleges are actually cash flow negative and at the moment we are concentrating on development projects that will enable us to develop Harvest Faith Bible College more fruitfully. Ultimately we expect the College to sustain itself financially with further development projects. This is a long term goal.
In short it is a necessity to properly develop church planting pastors. Realistically speaking, indigenous teachers are needed because it is highly unlikely that international teachers will be available to teach for prolonged periods of time. However, that doesn't mean to say that teaching can't be suplemented by interational teachers. Moreover, it is important to expose students to a variety of teaching styles extending beyond indigenous boundaries.
2) A detailed curriculum is available for international teachers willing to teach lectures and tutorials for the length of their missionary stay from 1 week to three months.
3) A full range of mission experience is offered and other areas of service can also be part of the teaching experience.
4) Indian nationals who have been trained in the bible college will also be released to minister in other states and regions.
It is with much pleasure to announce that the first batch of Bible College Students will complete a Certificate in Christian Ministry in Mar - June 2016.
Our aim is for Harvest Faith Bible College to be self funded, however, over the first ten years it could be a financial drain on our limited resources. We encourage donations to this exciting new initiative.